Experienced Hot Springs Lawyers Handle Probate, Business Law and Real Estate Issues
Established, reputable Arkansas firm serves diverse legal needs
Schnipper, Britton & Stobaugh is the second-oldest law firm in Arkansas. Founded in Hot Springs in 1875, we’ve been a consistent part of our city’s colorful history. Our early members took in spring training baseball games at Whittington Park, as legendary players like Babe Ruth got in shape for their upcoming seasons. We survived the devastating fire of 1913 that destroyed the southern portion of the city. We endured through two World Wars and saw Hot Springs transformed from a retreat for Prohibition gangsters to one of the most notable small cities for launching a business or a new career. Over the course of more than 140 years, our law firm has flourished, because our practice rests on a solid foundation: a commitment to give the best possible legal counsel to each and every client. You can be confident that our firm, which has stood the test of time, can withstand any challenges your legal issues pose.
A tradition of excellence in legal representation
Given the rich history of Schnipper, Britton & Stobaugh in Hot Springs, new clients rightly expect to find a law firm steeped in the best traditions of the legal profession. But they also are often surprised to find an energetic firm with diverse interests and a broad reach within the Arkansas legal, civic and business communities. Importantly, new clients encounter skilled lawyers who are:
- Established — Our four attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. Lawyers in our firm have held numerous leadership positions in professional associations and civic bodies.
- Reliable — Two of our partners are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Candid — No matter how complex the circumstances might seem, we provide frank appraisals of your legal options to help you make a fully informed decision. Once you have identified your objectives, we create sound strategies and guide you toward a successful resolution.
We provide cost-effective, sound and lasting remedies to seemingly unsolvable conflicts.
Estate planning, real estate, criminal defense and family lawyers in Hot Springs offer comprehensive counsel
A business that lasts for more than a century must be giving its customers what they want and need. Schnipper, Britton & Stobaugh offers practical advice to clients on matters such as:
- Real estate — In any type of real estate transaction or dispute, our lawyers have the legal and local knowledge to protect your interests.
- Wills and probate — Effectively transferring assets at the time of one’s death requires careful estate planning. Our firm creates wills and trusts that are suited to each client’s specific goals and also handles Arkansas probate matters.
- Family law — If you’re going through a divorce or some other family law challenge, we’ll protect your rights and those of your your children without overlooking your emotional well-being.
- Business litigation — Through diligent advocacy and a detailed understanding of the law, our established business litigation attorneys help small and large operations resolve disputes favorably.
- DWI — We represent Arkansas motorists who have been accused of driving while intoxicated by closely reviewing the facts of the situation and identifying potential defenses that others might miss.
- Child custody and support — For comprehensive assistance during custody and child support matters, you can rely on us to pursue lasting solutions that meet the needs of your children.
- Personal injury — After a personal injury triggered by someone else’s negligence, our firm builds the strongest possible case to help victims obtain reimbursement for medical costs, lost wages and other available damages.
Our attorneys practice throughout the State of Arkansas. So, whether you need a transactional attorney in Arkadelphia or a trial lawyer in Benton, our firm is there to assist you, with the same diligent and dedicated service that has made us a fixture on the Arkansas legal landscape since 1875.
Contact a dedicated Arkansas attorney for assistance with a child support issue
Schnipper, Britton & Stobaugh is one of the most enduring law firms in Arkansas, because we address every client’s needs with the utmost professionalism. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call our Hot Springs office at 501-762-0887 or contact us online. We are located at 123 Market Street, just off Central Avenue.