Hot Springs Lawyers Assist with Probate, Business Law & Real Estate
Established, reputable Arkansas law firm serves diverse legal needs
Wood, Schnipper & Britton is the second-oldest law firm in Arkansas. Founded in Hot Springs in 1875, we’ve been a consistent part of our city’s colorful history. Our early members took in spring training baseball games at Whittington Park, as legendary players like Babe Ruth got in shape for their upcoming seasons. We survived the devastating fire of 1913 that destroyed the southern portion of the city. We flourished through two World Wars and saw Hot Springs transformed from a retreat for Prohibition gangsters to one of the most notable small cities for launching a business or a new career. Over the course of more than 140 years, our law firm has flourished, because our practice rests on a solid foundation: a commitment to give the best possible legal counsel to each and every client. Our clients can be confident that our firm, which has stood the test of time, can withstand any challenges their legal issues pose.
A tradition of excellence in legal representation
Given the rich history of Wood, Schnipper & Britton in Hot Springs, new clients rightly expect to find a law firm steeped in the best traditions of the legal profession. But they also are often surprised to find an energetic firm with diverse interests and a broad reach within the Arkansas legal, civic and business communities. Importantly, new clients encounter skilled lawyers who are:
- Established — Our four attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. Lawyers in our firm have held numerous leadership positions in professional associations and civic bodies.
- Reliable — Two of our partners are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Candid — We provide frank appraisals of your legal circumstances and your options to help you make a fully informed decision. Once you have identified your goals for your legal issues, we recommend effective strategies and guide you towards a successful resolution.
We provide cost-effective, sound and lasting remedies to seemingly unsolvable conflicts.
Wills, probate, real estate, criminal defense and family lawyers in Hot Springs
A business that lasts for more than a century must be giving its customers what they want and need. Wood, Schnipper & Britton offers practical advice on matters such as:
- Business law
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Criminal defense
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Personal injury
- Probate and probate litigation
Our attorneys practice throughout the State of Arkansas. So, whether you need a transactional attorney in Arkadelphia or a trial lawyer in Benton, our firm is there to assist you, with the same diligent and dedicated service that has made us a fixture on the Arkansas legal landscape since 1875.
Contact a talented team of seasoned attorneys in Hot Springs, Arkansas
Wood, Schnipper & Britton is one of the most enduring law firms in Arkansas, because we address every client’s needs with the utmost professionalism. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call our Hot Springs office at 501-762-0887 or contact our office online. We are located at 123 Market Street, just off Central Avenue.